Chiropractic care niche website - Live demo
1. Download and extract the zip file to your local hard drive.
2. Navigate to the folder chiropractic-care > website. Here you will see a folder containing your WordPress files and an SQL file (this will be your database).
3. If you haven't edited an SQL file before don't panic - it's a simple process. You are simply replacing all instances of freenichewebsites.com with your own domain name, along with updating the file and folder paths. Here's how:
- Open the SQL file with a plain text editor, such as Notepad.
- Search for the following text (CTRL+H); http://www.freenichewebsites.com/examples/chiropractic-care
- and replace with; http://www.yourdomain.com/chiropractic-care
... or if you're using the root directory; http://www.yourdomain.com/
- This is also a good opportunity to update the admin email address: Search for email@example.com (in this case there's no need to edit 'yourdomain.com') and replace with your own email address.
- Save and close the file.
- Grant all privileges.
5. Edit wp-config.php with the database, username and password you just created. [What is wp-config.php?]
6. Now, let's import our SQL file into the database:
- From your cPanel dashboard, open 'phpMyAdmin'.
- Select your database by locating it within the folder hierarchy (it may already be displayed, or you may need to expand some folders to see it).
- Press the Import button.
- Browse for the SQL file on your hard drive, select it, then press the Go button (leave all settings unchanged).
- Wait a few moments while the file imports. When you get confirmation, you can exit phpMyAdmin.
- Lastly, upload the entire contents of the folder located at chiropractic-care > website > chiropractic-care to the relevant folder on your host. You may prefer to recompress this folder's contents so that you can upload a single zip file, and then extract the folder on your server (you can extract zip files using your File Manager from the cPanel interface).
7. You should now be able to successfully navigate to your URL.
8. Remember to reset your WordPress admin password for your website. Go to: http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin and select 'Lost your password'. Then, use your admin email address (the one you inserted into the SQL file) to generate a new password link. Your website will take care of the rest!
Chiropractic care niche website
- Product Code: 306
- Availability: In Stock